By using certain parts of this site, by subscribing to the newsletter, you pass on information that identifies you as a
person. This is only done for our service and information provision and if you give us permission to do so.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation
(AVG) (also known as General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
sites and resources linked to our website, but we do refer to them so that you can find the necessary information.
You always have the right to change your stored personal data:
- to request and inspect them,
- to change them or have them changed
- to change or have changed,
- to delete (or have deleted)
This can be done for one or more entries in different databases.
You can also ask to be removed from all databases. You will then be forgotten and not contacted in any
If you make the changes or deletions yourself, this is effective immediately. If you request changes, they will be made
as soon as possible and at least within 30 days.
How do you assert your rights?
You can do this by clicking on a link at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending a simple request to [email protected]
You can also use the contact form.
- First and last name of the person you wish to delete or change
- E-mail address of the person you wish to delete or change.
- Which changes you want to make or whether you want the person to be deleted.
This is how we process your data.
The data controller is:
- Flyinsite VOF
- Lily Boeykenslaan 13
- +32 475 96 16 30
- [email protected]
Your personal data is processed by the following data processors (who also comply with GDPR rules).
For sending e-newsletters the data processor is Mailchimp based in the U.S.A. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree
to the conditions of Mailchimp. An agreement has been made with this
data processor to protect your personal data.
Woocommerce is used for what concerns the purchase of products. Here too your personal data are processed and stored in
a protected manner.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. For this, information about the use of our website is
collected anonymously. This data is not passed on to Google and is not used for marketing and advertising purposes.
What data is collected
Only those personal data are collected that are necessary to fulfil a particular part of our service or to send you
This can be:
- first name and surname
- email address
- Residence address
- work address
- Tax number
In forms, some information is mandatory (usually marked with an *), this information is needed to provide you with the
Other information not marked with * can be useful, but is not absolutely necessary. You choose whether to enter data
No marketing profiles are created on the basis of the data entered or cookies placed (see below).
Your personal data are used for a specific purpose (and only for that purpose) with the following legal grounds:
- Contact form: in order to meet your request, to provide you with an answer (execution of assignment).
- Subscription to newsletter: to send you, from time to time, a newsletter with offers or information that may be
of interest to you (consent of data subject). This newsletter will only be sent if there is information of
interest to you, which may be news from the coffee world, tips on brewing and buying coffee and price
- Subscription to newsletter: to send you an occasional newsletter with offers or information that may be of
interest to you (consent of data subject)
- Purchase form: in order to process your purchase, deliver the desired products and show you other products that
may be of interest to you (fulfilment of order and legitimate interest)
- Request brochure: in order to send you the brochure (execution of order)
An exception to this is only possible with your explicit permission.
How long will your data be kept?
Personal data will be kept as long as necessary to provide you with the service you activated yourself or for which you
gave permission. Your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years after the last use.